Monday, November 22, 2010

SF Peeps

This past weekend was spent all around California.
Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Sacramento, Pleasanton, and San Jose.
Along with every where in between.

It was great to get back to all the places i've been before
and even better to be with good friends,
 celebrating two happy weddings.

I could go into detail of all the laughs that Justin, Silvia and I had this past weekend
but we promised "what happens in the Marriot, stays in the Marriot."
Just know that I laughed A LOT this weekend.

Here's to the Happy Couple: Chris & Gladys Allen

Thank you for such an amazing union of two beautiful people! heart ya!
(and no he's not the guy from Modern Family)
To the crazy couple: Justin & Silvia McLeod
You guys are hilarious, thanks for the laughs! Love you both!!
 To my lovely PZ's: Gladys &Silvia
SF has never been the same without us 3!
 
 And my girls: Katie & Erica
Best night ever "catching up" but i'm still sad we didn't make Erica pee her pants.....entirely.
 

LIFE IS GOOD! 

5 comments:

GladysJem said...

Just so you know, I know exactly what happens at the Marriot. THE MARRIOT LOBBY to be exact ;)

HAHAHA Oh I'm so glad our wedding can bring two people together. If you know what I mean! BOOM!

Watsonville said...

Looks like a good time. You look beautiful too!

jayna said...

how fun!! from the looks of things, i'd say you done had yerself a good time.

Jam said...

love. love. love! Those pics make me smile. And If I didn't know you, I would have thought you had stolen them from some fancy shmancy magazine wedding shoot. You ladies are gorgeous!

Justin and Silvia said...

I love it !!! It was so much fun having you spend some time with us. I love the pictures !