Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do You Know.....

The Way To San Jose? La la la la lala la la laa

What happens when you spend an amazing evening with your girls at the Sara Bareilles concert?

You forget to transfer your I.D. From your back pocket and back into your wallet.

How do you know this?

You find yourself driving back home after getting to the airport for your flight.

Good thing I ignored my usual tendency to arrive 20 minutes before taking off and got myself to the airport 2 1/2 hours before the boarding time.

I was so relaxed that on the drive home I forgot that I was flying out and started planning the rest of my night in.

Just goes to show how crazy busy I've been. Sister needs a vacation.....maybe I'll get one for Christmas, if I'm good. :)

1 comment:

Jennie La said...

No way! Man first my car, then your ID. Glad you made your flight. HAVE FUN!!! xo