Friday, August 5, 2011

UPDATE: I got my answer

For those of you wondering the results of last nights test (and there have been many-xoxo), everything went well.  And I quote "you have very healthy vocal chords!"   "why thank you kind lady!"

So no nodules.  Turns out.....the problem I am having is a direct result of my laziness.  Not even kidding. For years, and I mean YEARS I have been avoiding singing soprano, which technically I am and should be singing.  Instead I have sung alto because, well, it's just easier for me.

At this point I kind of wish I had nodules. One little surgery and fixed.
Instead, I have to do all these warm ups and exercises....and you all know how much I love exercising.

I have to go back to my new Speech Pathologist doctor a few more times and correct the bad habits of laziness I have created.

Oh and I have to relax. Slow down. Take it easy. And get massages often........yea, that's all gonna be tough.


So thank you all for your love and thoughts and prayers and texts and calls and dinner dates and car rides etc.  I have the best love constantly coming my way, and I thank you ALL for that!
Well, minus you. But YOU, yea, I feel your love.  ;)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! Work that soprano!

Watsonville said...

So um....ya'. Sorry I had to hear that you had a health scare/concern this way. I had no idea you had something going on. Guess I should keep a better line of communication with you! Glad to hear it's just not constipation. Love you!

jayna said...

can you please update your fb status to say: "at this point, i wish i had nodules." ha ha ha. glad you are healthy!!!