Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I've been back to reality for 4 days now and each morning, precisely at 4:00 am, I have found myself wide awake in bed with a hankering for baklava or gyro's. Is that weird? Of course not considering I'm my fathers daughter with a love stemming back to our Bosnian/Serbian roots.

There are lot's of pictures to show and stories to tell but not until I get it all together. Until then, here's a few pieces of eye candy to get your taste buds warmed up!

German hottie and I may or may not have exchanged photo's

A quick glimpse of where we stayed in Santorini.......


And a beautiful series of this woman walking down the road that I couldn't NOT shoot.


Stay tuned for the real fun to begin!

Uzi

3 comments:

heidikins said...

Um, hello hotties! I don't care if you swapped photos, did you swap saliva?!

xox

Justin and Silvia said...

I love the pics so cool!!

jayna said...

the trip was amazing. thanks for being so darn fun! it's been hard getting used to the fact that i don't wake up with 5 other people around! :) oh, and thanks (kinda) for the introduction to baklava... who knew i liked that stuff so much. ha ha ha.