Thursday, October 2, 2008

Are YOU Passive Agressive?

So I will openly admit, I can be pretty blunt.
Usually when someone is thinking it, at that same moment, I am saying it.
More people should say what they think
Lets be real people!

Just a few weeks ago I was told to my face that I am "mean and insensitive to peoples feelings."
What was my response?................................. "haa haa haaa haa haaaaaa"
followed by............"whatever, i'm just keep'n it real"

At least I say things to your face rather than write notes.

I found this awesome website today and just laughed my head off.............several times.

To me, it just shows that people are funny.........and real!

Uzi

8 comments:

Watsonville said...

I'm glad someone is keeping it real. Real entertaining! With Elaine Benis off the tv, we have you to love even more.

Jennifer G. Parry said...

Um. yea- I get told that just about every other week! That is why we have been kindred spirit friends for over 20 years!!

Hawkeye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hawkeye said...

Uzi, you rock it like halfdome.
I was rollin' at the passive-aggressive stuff... hilarious.

Um... so I was wondering if YOU'd write a guest post on my new blog, its genesdrift.blogspot.com. I KNOW you are hilarious, and I think you would be a hit, I don't have a huge readership but I know your humor rocks. Anyway, let me know if you're down, I want your uzistyle.

Erica said...

lol! i'm loving this website. wonder if any of my patients have stumbled upon this! ha ha when are we going to get together?

Hawkeye said...

Uzi, yo check it, I'm inviting my favorite/best/most amazing blogger friends to post about Prop 8 a few times within the next few weeks, basically its a chance to inform our fans and get folks involved. So if you are in, go to http://www.protectmarriage.com/resources and there are some image files you can use to spice-up your post.

huge hug

Justin and Silvia said...

Hi Uzeeee !!! Miss you girl ... how are you?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.