Saturday, January 19, 2008

If only I could speak my mind more often

This is what I would really say!

Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.

Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: And you don't have a recommend.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together

Hey, i'm just keeping it real! ~Uzi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Oh! My! Laws! This is hysterical!! Love it!

xox

Laurel said...

Okay, fess up...did you make all these up? Can you take credit on all of them? If so, you are the best anti-flirter ever.
WAH HA HA HA HA.
I want to be you when I grow up!